Imagine engaging with over 4 million eyeballs a day – that is what we can do. Our unrivalled network is across 16 states and 380 locations and counting.
Our screens are intelligent, localised and connected. We give you 70% Brand visibility on our screens while the remaining 30% is complemented with customer information.
A captive audience time of 10 minutes is what you get – in today’s visually cluttered world with dozens of brands fighting for the same space.
A digital edge exists where digital information and physical resources combine